Sunday, December 15, 2013

Stories & Songs - Christmas Edition! | Rascal Flatts - I'll Be Home for Christmas

I'll Be Home for Christmas is a favorite for many people, and with good reason! You often hear classic jazz arrangements in the style of the original recording by Bing Crosby. I wanted to share with you an arrangement that I enjoy listening to - a little different from the original, because this time, it's three guys singing acapella! Rascal Flatts, known for their wonderful blend and tight harmonies, sing it in a video that reflects their lives as artists who are often on the road close to Christmas:



For the love of music,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear from you! :) (Note: apparently commenting doesn't work on Firefox; try Safari or Explorer first if you can.)